Updated: Apr 24, 2020
How can i make more time (at least in my head)... how can I stretch the seconds.?
I want to spend days and hours and more minutes being with time... being in the moment....really in the moment. The moment where everything is still, quiet and so clear. Where things are so incredibly simple that it seems almost unfathomable to even let the mind wander at all. The isolated moment to moment of the now that are so profound and real. To close the eyes, to keep them open, to see with the eyes or to see from within... to feel the entire world on some kind of slow motion, some kind of pause function and to be right there in that breath, in that form, in that noise, in that reality. The now is here and it is forever.
After three weeks of being in some kind of natural isolation, I have come to see that time is one of the most difficult obstacles preventing me from getting to accomplish all that I want to ... If only we could make more of it....stop it....rewind or forward it.
Time, we have a limited amount of it, but it is something many of us squander away. May these quotes inspire you to be wise with your time.
1. “Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.” Harvey Mackay
2. “The trouble is, you think you have time.” Buddha
3. “There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who we spend it on.” Leo Christopher
4. “The greatest gift you can give someone is your time because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.” Anonymous
5. “You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.” Charles Brixton
6. “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” Leo Tolstoy
7. “We all make time for what we feel is important in our lives.” Anonymous
8. “Time is precious. Make sure you spend it with the right people.” Anonymous
9. “Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters.” Anonymous
10. “Always make time for things that make you feel happy to be alive.” Anonymous
11. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” Bruce Lee
12. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” Jim Rohn
13. “For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.” Anonymous
14. “If not now, when?” Anonymous
15. “Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” William Penn
16. “The way we spend our time defines who we are.” Jonathan Estrin
17. “I refuse to entertain negativity. Life is too big and time is too short to get caught up in empty drama.” Anonymous
18. “Time slips away like grains of sand never to return again.” Robin Sharma
19. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs
20. “Be selective with who you invest your time, wasted time is worse than wasted money.” Anonymous
21. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” Anonymous
22. “Make time for success every day, no matter what.” Anonymous
23. “Successful people use their time in a wise manner, unlike the mediocre people who squander it away on a daily basis.” Anonymous
24. “The way you spend your time on a daily basis highlights your priorities.” Anonymous